NEW BRANCH - NOW HIRING ENTRY LEVEL PRODUCT MANAGER
Empire Essential Group is now offering Entry-Level positions for account managers in the local Columbus area. Our firm has a very high success rate of developing competitive, outgoing, entrepreneurial minded individuals into top account managers in the field of event marketing. We are seeking enthusiastic individuals that would like to take their “Winning Mindsets" and apply them to a lucrative business career. We want to develop our team members internally, starting in entry level, rather than hiring people with habits counteractive to our mission.
Empire Essential Group is seeking an Account Manager for a premier firm providing marketing, sales and consulting services to large corporations on local and national levels. This position would work closely with Strategic Marketing Managers to identify and develop new streams of revenue for clients through UNIQUE advertising strategies including sales, promotions, and innovative marketing solutions. The Account Manager would create and execute these campaigns and convey the promotions to each respective target market within a dynamic team environment.
MAJOR RESPONSIBILITY AREAS:
- Implementation of marketing plans, including product positioning, campaign strategies, and market strategy insights.
- Discovery of strategic business opportunities through cross function collaboration with sales, HR, etc.
- Marketing opportunity for revenue
- Provide product/service support in order to establish proper channels of information and communication.
- Work with management on projects dealing with media relations, business communications, success stories
Entry Level Program Managers will work in the following areas:
- Customer Acquisition and Retention
- Public Speaking and Presentations
- Handling setups, breakdowns, and inventory
- Teaching and Development of Teammates
- Territory Management
- College degree or relevant work experience preferred
- Sales and/or marketing experience a plus, but not a requirement.
- Competitive and proactive attitude
- Confident demeanor.
- Strong student mentality
- Excellent work ethic
Role: NEW BRANCH - NOW HIRING ENTRY LEVEL PRODUCT MANAGER
Location: New Albany,
Apply for this job now.