Are you a Speech Language Pathologist who would like to join a growing and progressive contract therapy company? If so, look no further! Innovate Rehab & Wellness continues to gain more customers as well as serve our current customers by having a personalized approach to providing quality care to our patients. You can make a difference! Come join our team!
Responsible for administration and direct application of Speech/Language Pathology treatment modalities as prescribed by referring physician. Evaluates, plans, directs and treats all patients referred to speech/language. Pathology treatments to restore function and prevent disability following disease or injury. Assists patients to obtain maximum performance and function in society while learning to live a routine "normal" life within the constraints of their disability. Participates in performance improvement activities within the department and participates in CQI activities. Assures personal competency. Provides information related to departmental budget considerations in relationship to Speech Pathology needs for optimum patient care and service. Assists in scheduling of patient visits for speech pathology evaluation and treatment.
- Holds a master’s degree from an approved college or school of speech/pathology.
- Current State Licensure in speech pathology
- Knowledge of principles and practices of speech pathology
- Performance of technical skills related to speech pathology
- Knowledge of infection control, sterile technique and related impact on rehabilitative medicine practice and equipment
- Current CPR certification
- CCC credentials HIGHLY preferred
- Basic computer knowledge
- Knowledge of equipment utilized in the diagnosis, evaluation and treatment of speech pathology
- Must be able to determine appropriate calmly and positively during crisis situations (i.e., Code Blue)
- Appropriate telephone communication skills
Innovate Rehab and Wellness is a leading provider of physical therapy, occupational therapy and speech-language pathology services throughout Illinois, Missouri, and Wisconsin; Specializing in geriatric therapy management, we employ experienced clinicians who utilize an evidence-based approach to treatment and a compassionate approach to the delivery of care. We provide therapy management services to a variety of settings which include: skilled nursing facilities, hospitals, assisted living facilities, and independent senior communities.
Role: Speech Language Pathologist - PRN
Location: Saint Elizabeth,
Apply for this job now.