HEDIS Abstractor needed in Sunrise, FL (Charlotte/Lee County)
Please note this position does not start until 12/31/18
Integrity Staffing Solutions is currently seeking a HEDIS Abstractor in the Sunrise, FL area. Integrity Staffing Solutions provides comprehensive professional level staffing services on a nationwide basis and has been bringing companies and professionals together almost 20 years. At Integrity Staffing Solutions, we find the best, highest paying professional level positions within the top companies in the area. Most of the positions we identify will never be found in a newspaper or online because of the exclusive relationships we have with our clients who trust Integrity Staffing Solution's recruiting team to identify top talent to fill their critical hiring needs. Finding a top paying job at a great company is often like signing the contract of a lifetime; let us get to work for you today!
The assignment may encompass medical chart data collection from provider offices, abstraction from medical records received online by a vendor for the HEDIS project and data entry of all assigned medical records into the applicable software system. Training will be provided prior to the start of the assignment.
• Make and confirm site visit appointment (prior to the date of appointment).
• Timely notification to office of need to cancel/change appointment.
• Provide patient lists to provider offices via fax.
• Locate and review ALL assigned medical charts, perform abstraction, copy all supporting documentation per specifications and data enter into the applicable software system ALL assigned abstracts.
• Record onsite appointment schedule and share calendar with your team lead.
• Meet assignment deadline.
• Online data abstraction and data entry of the medical information that is needed.
• Complete assigned abstraction and data entry each day.
• Perform follow-up to all offices assigned.
• Attend conference calls as assigned.
· Medical knowledge/terminology is required.
• Knowledge of HEDIS and reviewing medical records is required.
• Ability to read and interpret medical records.
• Professional demeanor and good work ethic.
• Conscientious problem solver, willing to learn, and take personal pride in their work performance/accuracy.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills - clear, concise and appropriate.
• Working knowledge and experience may be required with the usage of hand held scanners, iPods, flash drives and laptops (as applicable) in order to collect, save, rename, and transfer confidential information.
• Computer savvy: Microsoft Word, Excel, email, and Adobe reader (if applicable) required. Know how to save a file to a folder.
• Must have flexibility to drive within their assigned geographic area; requiring reliable transportation.
• Must be able to lift 25 lbs.
• Must dress in business casual attire and maintain a professional appearance.
- Hours: 8:00 AM - 4:30 PM
- Pay: $22.69
- Employment Type: Contract
- Limited medical and dental coverage for contractors and their families available immediately
- Opportunities for professional growth.
Integrity Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All job offers are contingent upon the successful completion of a background check and drug screen.
INTEGRITY STAFFING IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Welcome to the engine of opportunity. Welcome to the next rung of your job ladder. Come work at one of the fastest-growing companies in the nation--a place where you can you can learn by doing, exceed your own expectations and conquer new challenges. Enabling employees to grow within the company is at the core of our corporate philosophy. We’re more than a great place to work; we’re an Opportunity Engine, ready to help inspire your personal and professional growth.
Role: HEDIS Abstractor
Apply for this job now.