StretchLab Stamford is currently seeking a high energy, passion filled and motivated individual that is fitness minded and has a love for community and our brand!
Founded in 2015 in Venice, California, StretchLab is the industry leader in offering one-on-one assisted stretching. With Co-Founders coming from the Personal Training industry, Stretch Lab has created a variety of offerings to empower clients to 'Live Long'. StretchLab has gathered a team of experts already certified in an array of related fields - physical therapy, chiropractic medicine, yoga, Pilates, and more - and brought in the world's leading authority on stretching and flexibility to deliver on the promise of having the finest team of stretching professionals gathered anywhere. StretchLab's proprietary flexologist ™ training ensures that their client's receive a world class stretching session. StretchLab currently has three locations in Southern California with immediate plans for expansion.
The ideal person will support all in-studio functionality including:
- Sales: Member retention
- Sales: assist and support the studio with external sales efforts including grassroots new member initiatives, brand awareness, corporate and private function sales.
- Sales: Retail
- Studio operations: phones, email, text
- 2+ years of fitness sales experience.
- Ability to work independently and collaborate with studio owner
- Excellent communication and strong interpersonal skills in person, on the telephone and via email.
- Ability to excel in a fast changing, diverse environment.
- Ability to recognize areas of improvement and make changes using good judgment.
- An affinity and passion for fitness.
- Solid writing and grammar skills.
- Highly organized, proficient in data management, ability to prioritize and meet deadlines.
- Professional, punctual, reliable and neat.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Trustworthy and ability to handle confidential and sensitive information.
- Ability to work harmoniously with co-workers, clients and the general public.
- Proficiency with computers and Studio software.
- Assist with lead generation and studio day to day management
- Directly coordinate with all vendors, ensure that studio retail/products are stocked with accurate inventory counts
- Supervise part time support staff
- Proficiency in ClubReady to include revenue reports, attendance reports, etc.
- Independently make decisions related to high level customer service
- Collect outstanding dues
- Maintain cleanliness and organization of the fitness studio
- Enforce StretchLab policies and procedures
- Ensure all forms, administrative supplies, and studio literature is stocked and visible
- Schedule and participate in networking/community events and studio promotions
- Assist the studio in marketing campaigns to generate leads for the studio
- Any other duties as assigned
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
- This position offers a very competitive base salary; based on experience & performance.
- Commission paid on sales
- Opportunity to bonus, based on performance
- Unlimited growth potential as well within the company including opening additional studios.
Powered by JazzHR