Corr Recruitment are recruiting for a Warehouse Operative to work for a client based in Reading. The client provides their customers with a logistics service and require Warehouse Operatives to sort through their incoming deliveries and ensure they are prepared to be loaded on to the assigned routes, in preparation for the morning delivery runs.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Parcel sortation from delivery pallets and cages.
- Preparing cages with loaded parcels for assigned delivery routes.
- Reporting any damaged parcels/goods to team leaders and managers.
An ideal candidate will:
- Reside in the locality of Reading.
- Have previous warehouse experience - not essential.
- Have good communication skills.
- Be able to work unsupervised.
- Pay rate of £8.76 to £9.70 (after 12 weeks)
- Working 5 days out of 7
- Night shifts, working from 11pm to 8am.
- Temporary, on-going - very busy at the moment.
- Immediate start.
- Great flexibility for someone looking for temporary work whilst they find a permanent role
- Paid weekly in arrears
If you are interested or would simply like more details, please do not hesitate to contact Sohail on #removed# or call on 01256 533 595