We will train you! No experience necessary and plenty of great benefits. Perfect job for college students (we work around your schedule) and hard working individuals looking to earn extra money in a rewarding career.
- Perform vehicle inspections, basic maintenance, minor repairs and document repairs
- Perform oil changes and lubrication work
- Communicate with service advisor when additional repairs are needed or when repairs cannot be completed in the scheduled time period
- Work along side skilled technicians to learn how to perform quality vehicle service maintenance and repairs.
As a Lube/Oil Change Technician, you should be willing to learn and be a persistent problem solver. We have determined some factors that may enable your success as an Lube Tech/Oil Change Technician
- Team oriented, flexible and focused on maintaining a high level of customer service
- Must have valid driver license
- Able and willing to work weekends, as scheduled-including Sunday
- Able and willing to work until pm Monday-Thursday, as scheduled
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $11.00+ /hour. No experience needed. We will train the right people!
Golling Buick GMC has been in the Lake Orion, MI are for over 30 years. We have been growing steadily and we're ready to welcome new faces!
Role: Service Technician - Entry Level
Apply for this job now.