Senior Supplier Assurance & Risk Officer
Upto £42,500 (dependent upon experience)
We are currently looking to recruit an experienced Senior Supplier Assurance and Risk Officer based in the West Midlands.
This exciting role is part of the Procurement Operations & Risk Team, which is dedicated to ensuring risks associated with third parties are appropriately managed and mitigated in line with the Risk Management Framework and associated guidance and policies relating to third parties to ensure compliance It is imperative that the successful Senior Supplier Assurance and Risk Officer is able to work collaboratively with the various senior stakeholders both internally and externally.
In order to be successful within this role you be comfortable to:
- Identify, challenge, report and mitigate third party risk in line with the Risk Management Framework.
- review data and identify issues which require follow up or escalation and identifying root causes.
- engage with a range of different stakeholders
- Be inquisitive, methodical and highly organised
- present conclusions both verbally and in writing to a good standard
it is essential that the successful candidate have the following in order to be considered:
- have Financial services experience and understanding of FCA, PRA, EBA guidelines
- The ability to create accurate meaningful reports and management of logs, reports and folders relating to third party risk
- Demonstrable experience of risk management; specifically documenting risk and controls, assessing controls, creating key risk indicators, logging events and on-going monitoring of the risk framework.
- Experience of assessing supplier compliance to Policy and recommending where necessary
Please apply directly online for the Senior Supplier Assurance and Risk Officer and if successful one of the team will be in touch.