Our client is well established in the construction and restoration of commercial and residential projects ranging from retail renovations through multi-tenant public market projects and new builds.
3+ years of commission sales experience, preferably outside sales
Valid CA driver's license
Effective communication and writing skills
ROLE: Our client is looking for several Outside Sales professionals. You will serve as the first point of contact for current and new clients that are in need of restoration services. You will liaise between the customer, their insurance agency, and the internal project team.
- Prospect new potential clients through fire notification services and respond to the individual property addresses to acquire business
- Be open and available to respond to potential business locations at various hours in the day
- Liaise internally with other departments
- Identify profitable business and solicit home improvement contracts for mitigation and repair services
- Develop solid, long-term relationships with prospects (Property Managers, Adjusters, Facilities Managers, etc.). Includes extensive ongoing contact in person
- Identifying new sales leads through development of relationships with adjusting firms
- Contacting all clients to provide updates as needed
- Weekly and Monthly reporting of all sales and current job status
- Maintaining fruitful relationships with existing customers