COMPANY: 45 PARK LANE - DORCHESTER COLLECTION
JOB TYPE: Permanent , Full Time
Are you ready? Be a part of London''s next up and coming exclusive pop-up bar!
Our Bartenders are the stars of our hotel! Entrusted with passion and creativity, they are the Bartender of bar 45 delivering amazing cocktails for memorable moments. Though skillfully trained, they never lose sight of their ultimate reasonability, to create lifelong memories for our guests.
A day in the life of our Bartender demands high levels of energy. They need consistency even though the days are never alike; and creativity to tackle daily adventures. Listing all of the contributions that our Bartender accomplish would be lengthy but the list below is essential to know.
- Our Bartender is responsible for delivering 5 stars exciting cocktails and drinks during their day. This will include guest experience guest relationship creativity of cocktails all to ensure our guests receives nothing but the best experience.
- Sometimes our guests have special requests involving improvise special drinks off the menu or particular food request and even special occasions. Most of these requests are fulfilled by our Bartender
- Our values of Personality, Passion, Respect, Working Together and Creativity guide us each and every day. The purpose of Bartender is to live their behaviours to continue to create our legacy.
- Communication is what keeps our departments running perfectly. Our Bartender must communicate with other departments and extended hotel team in order to ensure the alignment remains.
The items shared are essential. However, to ensure consistency, our Bartender are provided with specifics on how we care for their department and our hotel.
- All of our employees are ambassadors of our Vision, Values and culture. Our Bartender do this with all they do.
- We encourage the unique personalities and passions of our employees, working together; as a team, a hotel and Collection.
- Our guests forge our legacy. Knowing and understanding them is our goal, valuing kindness over process.
- In a fast-moving world, we remain consistent and relevant, requiring flexibility from everyone on the team.
- is the primary language used in our hotel. Our Bartender must feel comfortable communicating in this language.
Role: Bartender Job Type: Permanent , Full TimeLocation: London, England, EnglandApply for this job now.