Year 2 Class Teacher
£130 - £170 per day PAYE
September 2021 - July 2022
Salary is dependent on experience, training, or qualifications. The minimum experience, training or qualifications required for this position is holding QTS and recent teaching experience in KS1.
Smart Teachers are recruiting for a full time, Year 2 Class Teacher to work in a two-form entry school in Walthamstow. The successful candidate will start September 2021 and the position will run until July 2022. The class is full of character with children who are eager to learn and have great behaviour. The chosen candidate will be responsible for planning and delivering high quality learning which should engage and challenge pupils to achieve their full potential. NQT's are welcome to apply to the role and would benefit from an experienced SLT and dedicated staff team around them.
The school has been rated 'Good' by Ofsted and we have received extremely positive feedback from staff who have worked there before. The school has large spacious classrooms with modern day technology and interactive boards. As well as having large playgrounds with football and basketball courts. The school is easily accessible from Walthamstow station with many bus links as well as a staff car park.
To be considered for the Year 2 Class Teacher, you must:
- Hold QTS
- Have recent experience teaching KS1, ideally Year 2
- Eligibility to work in the UK (must have a valid visa)
- Deliver lessons in a stimulating and enthusiastic manner
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding children, young people and vulnerable adults. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.
About Smart Teachers
Smart Teachers is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. With branches across the country, we are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff.
What Smart Teachers offer
As a valued employee of Smart Teachers, you will receive:
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers' Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and an online Educare training package.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
How to apply
If you are a Year 2 Class Teacher who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across Smart Teachers, please contact our Primary team on #removed#.
Due to the coronavirus pandemic and to ensure we are fully compliant with Governmen