Title: Customer Service Representative
Job Purpose: The role of customer service is to ensure customer satisfaction before, during and after a purchase through courteous and supportive assistance in all matters.
- Must have a highly developed sense of integrity and commitment to customer satisfaction.
- Ability to communicate clearly and professionally, both verbally and in writing.
- Has “thick skin” and is able to handle complaints and unpleasant customers.
- Has a pleasant, patient and friendly attitude.
- Has the ability to use positive language and be attentive to customers’ needs.
- Strong acting skills to handle those clients who may not be consolable.
- Ability to handle surprises and unexpected comments or circumstances.
- Strong decision making and analytical abilities.
- Strong detail orientation and communication/listening skills.
- Possess a strong work ethic and team player mentality.
- Professionally handle incoming requests from customers and ensure that issues and requests are resolved both promptly and thoroughly.
- Provide quality service and staff support in a variety of areas including, but not limited to; placing basic orders and troubleshooting.
- Provide information regarding ship dates on orders.
- Create new CID’s in Net Suite.
- Process simple orders via phone or e-mail.
- Assist customer’s on how to navigate through our website.
- Provide Cable Rail installation instructions, warranty information and illustrated drawings via e-mail or fax upon request.
- Provide tracking information on orders shipped and orders that will ship.
- Refer customers and leads to our authorized dealers using zip codes and our Dealer locator on the web.
- Warranty issues gather all sales order information regarding the order then refer or provide replacement parts for simple warranty orders.
- Work with shipping and or purchasing regarding inventory shortage issues, sales order may need to be written at zero sell price.Handling RMA’s/Call Tags and referrer Freight claim to the appropriate department.
- Scan and save PO/Layout Sign Off/Quote in Net Suite.
- File quotes and sales orders.
- Position requires computer skills. Mirco Soft Office, Net Suite.
- Other tasks as assigned.
Customer inquiries often involve some form of complaint that the customer service representative must handle with our guidelines. CSR’s will function like gatekeepers, you may not be able to resolve all problems so we need to gather information on the problem before passing it along to someone else to solve.
Customer service representatives must make sure first that the complaints made are valid and must do whatever they can within the bounds of their authority to make sure the customer is satisfied when he hangs up the phone.
Feeney, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer
At Feeney, Inc., our formula for success begins with the highest-quality ingredients: our employees. Each one plays a key role in creating our professional, collaborative environment and contributing to our success as the leading supplier of Architectural products for the building industry.
We are one of the fastest growing companies with in our field and continue to lead our industry in quality while consistently exceeding expectations by our commitment to being partners of choice with our employees and customers.
Role: Customer Service Representative
Apply for this job now.