Company: PRIMAL PET FOODS, INC.
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
At Primal Pet Foods, we believe that living foods equals thriving pets. That is why we strive to create the highest quality raw nutrition for dogs and cats, using only the highest quality, responsibly sourced whole-food ingredients.
Our mission is focused on elevating the health of pets through species appropriate nutrition. As passionate pet owners, we understand the care and concern that goes into choosing a source of nutrition for your companion. That's why we've developed products that make it easier than ever to keep your pet's diet as close to nature as possible.
We are seeking outgoing, organized individuals who enjoy working with the public, have a love for pets, and share our philosophy of animal nutrition.
Demo Team Members act as Primal ambassadors in their community, creating a positive impact on the life of pets through customer engagement and education. They will strive to positively impact more pets lives through education with the goal being to have as many pets as possible incorporating Primal products into their diet. Demo Team Members work with select local stores to create their own flexible schedule.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Engage customers to educate about and directly impact the increase in sales of Primal products.
- Build product display to company specifications and set up kits in stores as needed.
- Strong presentation skills and the ability to confidently articulate product info and benefits.
- Participate in continued education and training.
- You must be able to work effectively independently.
- Arrive on time and check in with Store Manager or representative.
- Set up your demo table (refer to your demo guide provided).
- Coordinate schedule with provided retailers to determine mutually beneficial demo times for each store location.
- Respect store staff, property and policies.
- Able and willing to store, in a clean and dry place, a small bin of demo gear, a small folding table, and a supply of product samples and marketing materials.
- Maintain personal supply inventory; utilizing provided electronic request forms.
- Accurately record and report customer approaches and sales using excel or other electronic reporting software.
- Provide staffing support for local events.
- Communicate with Demo Lead or Manager in a timely manner.
- Must have reliable transportation and be able to transport product and marketing material to and from events.
- Proper housekeeping throughout the shift for an organized and clean appearance of area.
- Submit electronic time cards consistently and in a timely manner.
- Punctual and regular attendance for demos required.
- Other duties as assigned.
Qualifications and Skills
- Have a strong love for pets and basic knowledge of animal nutrition.
- Previous pet retail or sales experience is a bonus, but not required.
- Desire to interact and work closely with customers.
- Ability to recognize individual needs of pets and recommend the appropriate Primal products on a case-to-case basis.
- Access to a computer and basic computer skills are necessary; including the ability to send and receive emails, use electronic forms, and submit electronic time sheets.
- Team members must be prepared to spend the majority of their shift standing.
- Reliable transportation with the ability to transport product to and from demo locations is necessary.
Primal Pet Foods is a Drug Free Workplace and an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Powered by JazzHR