COMPANY: TAY ASSOCIATES LTD
JOB TYPE: Permanent, FullTime
SALARY: Up to £28000 per annum + Free on site gym
Team Assistant - London, West End - £28,000
A global and established management consultancy firm is looking for a bright and passionate Team Assistant who loves to deliver meticulous support and get involved in a collaborative team culture. You will provide this support to multiple individuals with constant diary and travel management as well as processing expenses and providing general administrative support.
This role would suit someone who is diligent and astute, and looking to thrive within the company long term.
An approachable and commited candidate with the ability to cope in a heavily logistical and often challenging position will always be expected of you, and in return you would be exposed to a desired company culture with a great benefits package.
Skills/Experience desired for Team Assistant;
- Recent, demonstrable experience supporting a team with back to back diary scheduling and complex international travel booking.
- Sense of humour and a passionate work ethic is key.
- Good logistical skills
- Fully proficient in using Microsoft Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
- Excellent communication and listening skills.
- Accuracy/Attention to detail.
- Calm when under pressure and used to juggling multiple tasks.
Job Ref: TT/GW28664