Harmony Home Care, Inc. is seeking compassionate and experienced Home Care Aides to become a part of our excellent care team! You will provide routine care to clients--usually at the client's home. Great company to work with--check us out on Yelp!
CURRENT PART-TIME HOME CARE AIDE POSITION AVAILABLE
- Are you honest, dependable, and motivated in caring for the elderly, disabled, and injured?
- Provide routine individualized care to the elderly, convalescents, or persons with disabilities
- Monitor and report changes in client health status
- Provide personal care, such as bathing and dressing clients
- Give medication reminders
- Stay busy while working shift for client
- Light housekeeping
- Errand Services and transportation
- Exercise and range of motion
- Pet Care
- Registered CA Home Care Aide
- Live Scan fingerprinting
- 1-2 years' experience in-home or facility care
- Positive and patient demeanor
- Ability to build friendly rapport with clients and their families
- Strong transfer skills
- Excellent verbal communication skills in English
- Good written communication to read and keep log
- Nursing students, CNAs or LVNs are a plus
CALL 714-657-6999 if you would like to apply! Tell me about your transferring experience.
Interviews will be held in your area soon.
Call Freda 714-657-6999
Role: Home Care Aide Caregiver
Location: Newport Beach,
Apply for this job now.