Project Coordinator / Sales Support position for our senior sales associate in the food service and hotel industry.
Experience in the hospitality Industry preferred (Design, purchasing or sales support).
We are looking for an individual with a stellar customer service skills, has a professional and positive attitude and is very detail oriented. Position requires clear communication, listening skills, computer skills; must be proficient in Microsoft Office. Must be self-motivated, dependable, and a creative problem solver. Job requires and individual with drive to help maximize sales and to support the relationships we have with our customers. Experience in the hospitality Industry preferred (Design, purchasing or sales support).
Denver Design Center location and great working environment and a family oriented team
Your main responsibilities will be to support our outside sales team for Eisen Associates factory representatives and to maintain & develop relationships with customers to insure 100% customer satisfaction.
Responsibilities & duties included, but not are limited to:
1) Answer incoming calls from customers. Be the friendly voice for Eisen Contract team and offer general product information for 10 plus manufacturers. Direct calls to appropriate sales when appropriate.
2) Entering quotes for each manufacturer per client / project request in timely manner
3) Receiving and sending new orders to appropriate factories and confirm order acknowledgements
4) Interface with each manufacturer we work for and handle outgoing and incoming calls to and from factories.
5) Project management of quotes and orders and communicate with customer and associated factories
6) Confirm, communicate and document changes in factory orders
7) Track shipments of orders, samples requests, and literature.
8) Outbound customer service calls to existing customers, follow-up on order satisfaction
9) Quote follow up
10) Solution driven Problem Solving and assistance with Factory Warranty programs
11) Responsible for helping Support and maintain Customer relationships
1) Education - College preferred.
2) Computer & Keyboard Skills a must, must be Proficient in Microsoft Office applications including Word, Excel, Outlook,
3) Customer Service support for Sales- Minimum of two years' experience.
4) Strong Administrative skills
5) Communications - Strong verbal/written communication skills, interpersonal skills, strong listening skills.
6) Organization - Demonstrate strong organizational skills, attention to detail, multi-tasking and being able to prioritize
7) Able to succeed in a small, fast paced, team environment. Team player with factories and co-workers alike.
8) Strong work ethic.
9) Ability to work independently.
We do offer a competitive salary, flex-schedule considered.
If you are interested and qualify for this position, please forward your resume and cover letter
Please no phone calls
Role: Customer Service/ Project Coordinator/ Sales Support for Factory Rep
Apply for this job now.