FIELD CARE SUPERVISOR - DOMICILIARY CARE
WE ARE CURRENTLY SOURCING APPLICANTS FOR A WELL ESTABLISHED CARE PROVIDER WITH A LOCAL GERRARDS CROSS COMPANY
PART CARE WORK IN THE FIELD, PART OFFICE BASED
£23000 TO £27600 (DEPENDANT ON CONTRACT)
UP TO 48 HOUR CONTRACT ON OFFER
CORE HOURS BETWEEN 7AM - 10.30PM VARIOUS SHIFTS WITH ALTERNATIVE WEEKENDS
CAR DRIVERS ESSENTIAL
AFTER SUCCESFUL PROBATION OF 6 MONTHS, COMPANY CAR OFFERED
How about calling for an informal chat? call our recruitment hotline Adam on #removed#
Absolute ideal position for somebody wanting to work closely with the owner, management and operations team to take on potentially their first senior role with responsibilities. This position is perfect to form a foundation for higher positions in your career if you have management aspirations.
Equally they would love to meet anybody currently in a similar role or a person returning to care with experience.
Who we are?
We are Care First Recruitment UK, a family run business who work no stop to place the right candidates to the right clients.
Our client is a very reputable, domiciliary home care provider, well established, that seeks an Field Care Supervisor covering Gerrard's Cross and surrounding areas.
What is the job of a Field Care Supervisor?
A Field Care Supervisor forms a close relationship leading a small team of care workers. Here is a brief breakdown of the role -
- Carrying out initial assessments with potential clients. Complete care plans
- Responsible for creating and maintaining Person Centred Support Plans.
- Carrying out telephone monitoring to monitor client's satisfaction
- Assisting with Social Care Workers
- Carrying our needs of risk Assessments for new and existing clients
- Carrying out regular spot checks on Social Care Workers.
- Induction and Support Worker training as required
- Supervisions and Appraisals on Social Care Workers
- Administrative tasks & Ad hoc work when needed
- Participate in the on call service on a rota basis.
What we are looking for?
Previous experience in a Field Care Supervisor, domiciliary work or similar care position would be ideal. A well-presented candidate with NVQ's looking for their first senior role equally could be a good match.
Experience in daily charts, medical administration and good computer knowledge all needed acquits.
A driving license and transport a must.
Our clients expect and look for qualities of an individual's character - areas like kindness, honesty, friendliness, passion, good communicator, both team player and a person with individual aptitude. Being able to think and make decisions under pressure, be positive when the chips are down and always keep a smile will all help secure your next job.
Benefits to you for a Field Care Supervisor:
- If offered a position, we will work hard to start you as soon as possible DBS update or new DBS required.
- Induction, support, professional management to support you through your initial start
- Paid mileage
- Competitive salary with a local friendly company.
- NVQ Training paid.
- Access to face to face training with real people
- Potential company car after successful 6 month probation.
- Free DBS
- Free Uniforms
- 5.6 weeks holiday
- Travel time paid for.