About Jumeirah & the Hotel
At Jumeirah, we are committed to encouraging and developing our colleagues in world class environments. We value diversity and provide equal opportunities, employing over 14,000 colleagues from over 140 different countries including locations in Asia Pacific, CIS, Central Asia, Western and Eastern Europe, South America, Africa and the Middle East.
We want you to do well from the beginning, so we'll give you every chance to impress during the recruitment process. We promise our colleagues a warm welcome and will help you feel part of our Jumeirah family from day one. You can rely on us to support you as you settle into your journey with us and make Jumeirah 'Your Place to Shine'.
Steps from Sloane Square and in the heart of the fashion borough, The Carlton Tower Jumeirah, has an ideal location in one of the most sought after areas of London, with iconic luxury brands as its neighbours. Staying true to its heritage and pioneering nature, The Carlton Tower will reveal its new look and elevated guest experiences in spring 2020.
Digital Marketing Executive
This is an exciting and rare career opportunity to be part of an exceptional team at an exceptional time.
If you have passion and ambition that sets you apart from your peers, if you can deliver true craftsmanship and quality with charm and flair then join us in creating the best team in the business.
About the job
The Carlton Tower Jumeirah has an exciting opportunity for a talented Digital Marketing Executive to perform their craft in our luxurious hotel.
The main duties and responsibilities of the role are:
- Contribute to the creation of digital marketing campaigns, ensuring they support the wider marketing strategy for The Carlton Tower Jumeirah and Jumeirah Lowndes Hotel
- Identify new trends in digital marketing, implementing them into the digital strategy and execution
- Support brand awareness and product launch campaigns
- Drive traffic to the website and social media points, developing the social media network
- Setting up and reviewing analytics
- To gather information on competitors in the luxury market and market trends
- Assist the Sales team in marketing and promotions
The successful candidate will have the following experience and skills:
- Have a passion for your work and the ability to innovate, with a proven track record within luxury hotels
- Have& the ability to manage in a diverse and luxury environment with a focus on guest experience
- Have strong organisational and time management skills with a high degree of flexibility
- Be a self-motivator and someone who is ready to challenge in the interest of continuous improvement
- Strong IT and web based skills
- Excellent level of English
- Be friendly, approachable and professional
About the benefits
Besides generous F&B benefits and reduced hotel rates across our hotels globally, this role has excellent employee benefits making the role attractive to high performers with one of the most luxurious brands in the hospitality industry. This includes…
- Free meals on duty
- Dry cleaning of uniforms / office attire
- 28 days paid annual leave including bank holidays
- Extra day of holiday for significant birthdays
- 50% off all Jumeirah restaurants and bars
- Generous discounted Jumeirah hotel rates
- Interest free season ticket loan
- Recognition and Social calendar
- Dental cover
- Company Pension Scheme
- Excellent training and development opportunities
See descriptionRole: Digital Marketing Executive - The Carlton Tower Jumeirah Job Type: Permanent , Full TimeLocation: London, England, EnglandApply for this job now.