Part time evening work. 2-3 hours a night Sun- Thurs. Start at 8pm
Job Description: The porter collects waste and recycling door to door within an assigned apartment community and transfers the collected material in a clean, courteous and safe manner to the on-site waste disposal and recycling containers (i.e. compactor, dumpsters and/or totes). Service must be performed within the designated time for each assigned community.
Job Requirements :
- Must have Smart Phone (Android 2.2 or iPhone 4.3OS or newer) with data plan. Service with major carrier such as AT&T, T-Mobile, Verizon, Sprint etc. Cricket service does not meet this requirement.
- Report Daily (via phone application) on arrival/departure times and property concerns
- Must own a pick-up truck that you drive to the site and be used to transport trash items
- Must have a Valid drivers license and auto liability insurance
- Must be available Sunday- Thursday evenings between 8pm-10:30pm
- Ability to work outdoors and work/drive in changing weather conditions
- Ability to climb stairs, walk distances, and be exposed to disagreeable odors
- Ability to lift up to 50lb
- Must be able to pass a background check (includes DMV, County and Nationwide search
Wasteretriever is a doorstep trash and recycling company for multifamily communities.
We are dedicated to providing the highest level of customer service.
We use our technology-driven service execution and focus on resident friendly recycling solutions to provide each community with maximum benefit , value and resident satisfaction.
Role: Doorstep Trash and Recycling Collector
Location: Farmers Branch,
Apply for this job now.