Purchase Ledger/ Accounts Payable / Newark
Macildowie are currently recruiting an experienced Purchase Ledger clerk to join the Finance team based in Newark on a permanent basis.
Key Responsibilities and Duties:
- Experience of the purchase ledger process - processing high volume of invoices.
- Resolve invoice, credit and supplier queries in a timely manner.
- Confidently communicate with Managers to ensure the timely approval and payment of invoices.
- Supplier Statement Reconciliation.
- Qualifications/Experience/Knowledge and Skills:
- A minimum of a year in a purchase ledger role covering multiple companies.
- Work well as part of a team.
- Well organised with excellent attention to detail.
- Experience of improving processes
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the region's premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at #.
Macildowie are a recruitment business working on behalf of a client to recruit this role. Your personal data may be forwarded to that client company as part of the application process. After applying for this role you'll be sent a request for your consent to hold your data on our systems. If you would like information on how we will process your data please go to our website and view our fair processing notices which are located at the bottom of the page under privacy policies. Within the fair processing notice for Candidates there is guidance on how to amend your contact preferences or exercise your rights relating to personal data. We can't provide direct links as email address and website urls within our job adverts are removed by some of the websites on which we advertise.
Role: Accounts Payable Assistant
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Newark, Nottinghamshire, Nottinghamshire, Nottinghamshire
Apply for this job now.