Are you looking for a new challenge within the ever-growing Housing Sector? We are recruiting on behalf of a large housing organisation to work within the community providing housing support in Swansea
Vetro Social Care is actively seeking Housing Support Workers to work with an organisation that supports people experiencing challenges with their mental health & well-being. The organisation support individuals to achieve their goals and provide the skills & confidence to build a better tomorrow
- Title: Housing Support Worker
- Location: Swansea
- Job Type: Block bookings with the possibility of going perm.
- Shifts: 12 hours days & nights across a 7 day period
- Pay: £11.09ph inclusive of holiday pay
- Immediate starts available
- Excellent Rates of pay, weekly pay, and no payroll charges
- Variety of work in different social care and healthcare settings
- Vetro Mobile Booking App for communicating shift availability
- Support from a specialist consultant
- Free online training and subsidised practical training (TMVA,PMVA,PBM)
- Agency worker of the month prize £50
- Entry into our Golden Ticket draw to win £500 every quarter
- 24-hour registration - register from the comfort of your own home
- Holiday pay- paid weekly or accumulated in a holiday pot
What you'll be doing as a Housing Support Worker
You will be responsible for providing social, emotional, and practical support to people experiencing challenges with their mental health and emotional well-being in Swansea
What you'll need to be successful as a Housing Support Worker
Experience as a housing support worker with established knowledge of caseload management, third-party referrals and an understanding of the welfare system would be advantageous.
Required experience, knowledge, qualifications, and training:
- Knowledge of trauma-informed practice, attachment theory and relationship-based approaches.
- Experience working within the mental health sector, social care sector and/or supporting people experiencing emotional distress.
- Experience involving people accessing services in the design and development of the services they used with a strong focus on listening to people with lived experiences.
- Excellent communication skills
- Understanding of safeguarding for adults.
- Self-awareness and willingness to engage in reflective practice and ongoing personal development.
Interested? If you think you're right for this Floating Support Worker role, then click the 'apply' button below
Vetro Recruitment acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Vetro is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merit alone.