We represent a rapidly expanding, Big Data and analytics SaaS company focused on the foodservice industry. Our Cloud software is cutting edge, helping our customers increase revenue and decrease costs. Our culture is very collaborative and we offer competitive employee benefits including generous salary as well as a flexible work environment.
Ideally, our engineers will not only pride themselves in getting the most out of a DBMS but also enjoy the creative integration of the software presentation tier downstream. They also enjoy working with other elite technical talent in a low distraction work environment.
This is a fulltime, direct hire (permanent) position and cannot support an H1 transfer at this time.
For the right candidate, this position can support a remote work option with occasional visits to the company's Westborough, MA office.
Sr. DATA WAREHOUSE DEVELOPER - Business Intelligence
Design and develop powerful business intelligence applications for our SaaS Data Warehousing platform that services the largest and most innovative members of the $400 billion foodservice industry.
• Strong background in Data Warehouse design and development
• Experience transforming very large data sets into Business Intelligence
• Expert Oracle and PL/SQL skills
• ETL, master data management and de-duplication know-how
• Tuning complex queries that address large datasets either through refactoring SQL or building views and aggregated information
• Oracle DBA experience and/or certifications nice to have
• Great at translating non-technical business requirements into technical action plans
• Successful experience working in an agile software development environment
• Good business analysis, design, and specification writing and communication skills
• Ability to work within self-directed work teams
Role: Senior Data Warehouse Developer (Remote ok)
Apply for this job now.