- Leading and formulating the development of key statistical risk models, taking charge in their development, implementation, stress testing and calibration.
- Facing off to key areas of the bank to develop the best analytical approach.
- Leadership of technical working groups on variety of projects and being an SME in credit risk.
- Extensive experience in risk modelling and proven regulatory knowledge. In particular: IRB, IFRS9 and behavioural scorecards.
- Proven leadership either on projects or teams of your own.
- Hands on technical expertise in SAS, SQL, Excel or similar statistical programming languages.
- Clear and concise communication style, and willingness to face a challenge head on.
If this looks like an opportunity which you feel you could be good for and are interested in applying, please send you CV to or call Chris on +442075327964 for more information.
Furthermore, if you feel your skills match some of the above requirements and want to discuss further if this could be a relevant opportunity for you, please get in touch