Company: DOMINION PAYROLL
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
If you're looking for an exciting career with a team of motivated sellers, proven leaders, and unlimited earning potential, then Dominion Payroll is where you want to be. We pride ourselves on being a successful alternative to large, publicly-owned payroll companies. At Dominion Payroll we bring unique solutions to the marketplace and strive to delight our customers every day. We are engaged in our communities and contribute to local non-profits. Join us today to learn why we're quickly becoming the premier choice in customized payroll and HR solutions.
As a Sales Account Executive you will be responsible for selling payroll and human resource services in the Tampa area for one of the fastest growing, independent payroll companies in the country. The job requires high energy in a fast-paced environment. As a Sales Account Executive you will schedule appointments with payroll and executive-level decision makers, conduct live demonstrations of our innovative online payroll software, prepare pricing proposals, and close business to meet sales goals.
Here are the reasons you should join Dominion Payroll:
- Rock solid, debt-free and a leader in the recession proof industry of online payroll processing
- 5000 honoree for 9 consecutive years for being one of the fastest growing companies in the country
- Renowned for 99% customer retention
- Proprietary, web-based technology that provides competitive advantages
- Privately-held with NO plans to go public
- Phenomenal opportunities for advancement
We also offer the following benefits & perks:
- Competitive base salary plus uncapped commission
- Automobile and cell phone allowances
- Medical, dental, vision, 401K benefits
- Paid time off and paid holidays
- President's Club
A sales-friendly environment, Dominion Payroll provides its team members:
- Sales training
- Helpful sales tools
- On-going sales support
- Management support
- Financial incentives
- Advancement opportunities
- 2+ years successful track record in Business-to-Business sales
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Payroll sales experience is a plus
- Detail and follow up oriented
- Projecting a positive image in representing the Company to clients and the community
- Exemplary communication and technical presentation skills
- Superior listening skills
- Self-starter with ability to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Understand, embrace and embody DP Core Values. These core values clearly define the DP culture, and they must be reflected in everything we do and every interaction we have. Our core values are the framework from which we make all of our decisions.
- Balance: We live balanced lifestyles, caring for our families, friends, and ourselves just as much as we care for our company and our clients.
- Teamwork: We're in this together. We respect each other, support each other, and march together towards our common goal of providing great service for our beloved clients.
- Kindness: In all things, we lead with kindness. We foster a spirit of understanding, mutual respect, open communication and active listening with each other and our clients.
- Integrity: We commit to the highest level of ethical standards in our work. We are open, honest, and transparent as we build trust amongst ourselves and our clients.
- Community: Our communities are our lifeblood. We believe in giving back, paying forward, and supporting the communities we live and work in
- Fun: Fun fosters integrity. A playful attitude empowers us to provide creative solutions to our clients and each other.
- Ownership: If we don't know the answer, we find out the answer. If we need training, we get training. Each and every one of us takes responsibility for their contributions to our company and community.
DP is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.