A Full-Service, Creative Ad Agency, located in West Hollywood, is looking for a sharp and experienced Digital Ad Ops Manager to join their team. The Digital Ad Ops Manager will support the development and execution of integrated advertising campaigns. Our ideal candidate is proactive and has experience working in an agency setting.
· Collaborate with various departments to determine campaign goals
· Ensure metrics and attribution models are quantifiable
· Act as the main point of contact digital ad operations and external partners and clients
· Communicate with data vendors and technology team to ensure consistency in reporting processes
· Oversee QA, pre-launch testing
· Troubleshoot issues in tracking, analytics and deliveries
· Create project plans for tracking and maintaining progress
· Train team members on processes
· At least 4 years of experience in a Digital Ad Ops role
· Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Advertising or related role
· Expert knowledge in AdWords, DoubleClick, Sizmek or similar ad servers
· Experience working with Facebook Ad Platform/Pixels, Google Analytics and Google Tag
· Working knowledge of Oracle Eloqua (CRM) and Oracle Sales Cloud
· Experience using BI data visualization tools
· Solid organizational and time-management skills
Please submit your resume for consideration.
We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative
Syndicatebleu (Syndicatebleu.com) takes a creative approach to recruiting that leads to smarter connections. From freelance to direct hire, we have a knack for assessing people's skills, and making magic happen. We conduct a personal portfolio analysis to get a sense of our talent's aesthetic, design sensibilities, and creative vision. Our cultivated network of contacts helps us stay sharp in the industry's ever-changing landscape.
Role: Digital Ad Ops Manager – Full-Service Ad Agency
Location: Los Angeles,
Apply for this job now.