Company: TRANE TECHNOLOGIES
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
we Challenge Possible. Our brands – including
- create access to cooling and comfort in buildings and homes, transport and protect food and perishables, connect customers to elevated performance with less environmental impact, dramatically reduce energy demands and carbon emissions, and innovate with a better world in mind. We boldly challenge what’s possible for a sustainable world.
Trane is hiring a Controls Project Manager for Southwest Oklahoma! In this role you will be responsible for the administration, implementation and management of HVAC control projects.
- Responsible for timely completion of assigned projects and customer satisfaction.
- Plan and analyze assigned projects, establish schedules and project parameters and set procedures to accomplish system objectives, involving complex contracting applications.
- Create and make revisions to project schedules including: generating tasks, estimates, dependencies; milestones, CPM Analysis; Histogram and Risk Analysis.
- Maintain customer satisfaction by investigating concerns, implementing corrective action, and communicating with customers and assigned staff.
- Responsible for knowledge of and adherence to contract penalty clauses and/or liquidated damages.
- Project cash-flow oversight: progress billing, collections support and monitoring, and resource management.
- Establishes professional relationship and communicates with field support staff, customers, and their representatives. Interfaces constantly to maintain accurate status reports and project reviews.
- Works with HVAC Controls Technicians on our team for any technical support needed during project completion.
- Responsible for the successful transition of warranty to the service process.
- Travel to customer job sites is required, which may include outdoor work and/or work in mechanical/equipment rooms. During the site visits, the employee may be exposed to variable weather conditions; moving mechanical parts; heights, and other variable environmental conditions based on location.
- Travel with occasional overnight stays required.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 10+ years of work with government contracts,
- Commissioning experience with the Corps of Engineers
- Must have knowledge of HVAC Controls; ideal candidate will have project management experience as well.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license for a minimum of 12 months, with no major or frequent traffic violations included, but not limited to:
- DUI in the previous 5 years;
- Hit Run, License Suspension, Reckless/Careless Driving or multiple smaller infractions or preventable collisions in the previous 3 years
We offer competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits and programs that help our employees thrive in both their professional and personal lives. We are proud of our winning culture which is inclusive and respectful at its core. We share passion for serving customers, caring for others, and boldly challenging what’s possible for a sustainable world.
We are committed to achieving workforce diversity reflective of our communities. We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify, national origin, pregnancy, age, marital status, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any legally protected status.