Grafton Banks Finance in Kent are delighted to be assisting a leading national provider in their field recruit a Credit Control Manager to join their ever growing team. The suitable candidate will have a proven track record within Credit Management and small team management.
The Credit Manager will report directly to the Group Financial Controller and will take responsibility for the following aspects of the finance function.
- Leading and developing the Credit Control team of 3-4 credit controllers
- Formulating company credit policy to mitigate unnecessary risk
- Continual attention to minimising debts outstanding across the group
- Identify operational improvements and streamlining opportunities, with consistent application across the group.
- Implementing regular timely, accurate and meaningful management reporting for credit control.
- Taking the lead on resolving problem debts with internal and external stakeholders
- Working closely with the Commercial Teams to ensure adequate contractual information is available to support the credit control process.
There is a very competitive salary on offer as well as the opportunity to progress within this growing business.