Are you looking for a new challenge? A BRIGHT new career? Come join our exciting company!! Due to continued rapid growth, we are hiring District Managers in your area.
The District Manager is responsible for overseeing multiple store locations. They will lead a team of Store Managers in setting and attaining our company financial and operational goals. Responsible for: maximizing sales, minimizing asset loss, building high-performing teams, and executing and inspecting the company policies and promotions daily. This position will be the cheerleader that sets the pace and motivates the team.
Essential Job Functions include, but not limited to:
· Responsible for staffing, hiring, and training program for new store managers and store cashiers.
· Monitor monthly profit and loss report for each store and to develop a plan to attain variances between budget and actual.
· Monitor daily store conditions to ensure they are up to company standards and inspect execution of all marketing and operational plans.
· Collaborate with Store Managers regarding store conditions and expectations, while holding management and team members accountable.
· Communicate daily with his/her team on any changes or additions to company’s existing plans.
· Communicate daily with his/her team on daily financial numbers that impact the overall success of the business.
· Visit each store biweekly to inspire the team on job performance.
· Work with both vendors and Store Managers to ensure all stores within the area are clean, adequately stocked, organized and well-kept, in order to provide a positive customer experience.
· Must be an effective communicator, both written and spoken.
· Follows company quality, safety, and environmental guidelines
· 5+ years experiences in retail store management.
· Proven ability to generate profits and manage profit and loss performance.
· Must be a good time manager and multi-tasker. Ability to work “smarter not harder”.
· Ability to work on your own, and execute company marketing and operational plans.
· Must be a good leader - keeping your team of stores motivated, resolving conflict, and making the hard decisions.
· Must have current driver’s license.
· Previous experience managing multi-unit retail locations preferred.
· Reliable transportation to travel extensively to assigned locations required.
· Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
· Quarterly Bonuses
· 401K with company match
· Paid vacation, personal time, & holidays
*** ExpressStop is an equal employment opportunity employer ***
Express Stop offers major brand gasoline, a wide range of convenience store products, top-notch restaurants, and a team of friendly, helpful faces behind the counter.
Role: District Manager
Location: Battle Creek,
Apply for this job now.