Synergy Solutions an AnswerNet company is a Phoenix based provider of customer service sales that is hiring for Community Support Agents to provide valuable customer assistance on behalf of Ring. The Ring video doorbell and suite of smart home security products are among the fastest growing consumer electronics products in the nation. We are proud to partner with Ring to support their mission of reducing crime in neighborhoods.
We are seeking people who are motivated to help neighbors (customers) install and enjoy the benefits of an array of Ring products. We provide sales, billing, and product inquiry support via the phone. You must be passionate about the customer experience, have a moderate to advanced technical aptitude and strong verbal and written communication skills.
We have multiple full-time positions open in our modern Central Phoenix/Mid-Town location. We are conveniently located right at a Valley Metro Light Rail stop and surrounded by coffee shops and restaurants. Our modern contact center is not only conveniently located but the spacious design with employee friendly amenities makes coming to work a true pleasure.
In this role, you’ll earn a great hourly base wage with many opportunities for career growth. We offer paid training, medical insurance benefits, direct deposit, and paid time off!
We know that you’ll want to know if you qualify - here’s the details:
· At least 6 months of customer service experience, preferably in a call center
· Strong written and verbal communication skills
· Ability to listen to neighbors and react professionally to their questions while effectively navigating and documenting in multiple systems
· Ability to quickly, calmly and professionally engage neighbors to understand their questions and/or issue and rapidly delivery a solution
· Possess critical thinking and problem solving skills to ensure a positive customer experience
· Represent the Ring brand professionally by interacting with neighbors with patience and empathy
· Demonstrate ability to multi-task
· Must be technically savvy
· Proficient on PC , web browsers as well as a variety of ticketing and call tracking systems
· Must be available to commit to reliable full-time attendance. Work week may include evenings and/or weekend
The Job Perks
· Your own complementary Ring doorbell
· A casual and fun work environment
· Exciting prizes earned through our gamification platform
· Great access to local restaurants and Starbucks
· Many schedules available to meet your needs
· Robust benefits package
· Career growth opportunity
If you’re ready to be part of a world class team in a fun environment and great facility, then apply online today by copying this link into your browser:
Walk in applicants are also welcome. We are located at 3141 N. 3rd Ave, Suite C-100 in Phoenix. Our entrance is on the east side of the building, facing Central Ave. Look up for the big sign that says Synergy Solutions.
AnswerNet has 25+ contact centers within the continental United States and Canada, providing a vast range of services to optimize telephone answering services, appointment setting and confirmation, customer support, sales, lead qualifications, market research to name only a small selection of contact management solutions provided to thousands of clients who process tens of millions of contacts every year.
AnswerNet has been recognized as an award winning service by Inc. magazine’s Annual “Inc. 500 List of Fastest Growing Private Companies”, Customer Interaction Solutions magazine’s “Top 50 Teleservices Agencies.”
AnswerNet was also named a “Best Run Company” by SmartCEO magazine
Role: Inbound Customer Service Sales Consultant
Apply for this job now.