Company: CREATIVE FINANCIAL STAFFING
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
ABOUT THE COMPANY
- Our client is a leading distributor and they are looking to add a Billing Coordinator to the Customer Service Team. Our client is a privately owned company in business for nearly 20 years. They are rapidly growing and expanding, located in a newly renovated facility in the Elgin area. Our client offers a casual dress code and a relaxed work atmosphere.
RESPONSIBILITES OF THE BILLING COORDINATOR:
- The Billing Coordinator will gather data such as purchase orders, sales tickets, and charge slips, to compile needed data.
- Generate invoices
- Post transactions to general ledger
EXPERIENCE PREFERRED FOR THE BILLING COORDINATOR:
- Billing and/or Accounts Receivable
- Attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- At least 6 months of relevant experience
- Solid computer skills
Keywords: Billing, invoice, invoicing