JACO Machine Works, located in Scotts Valley, is an AS9100D registered precision manufacturer for aerospace, medical and high technology companies.
We currently are currently seeking experienced machinists to operate, set-up and program Lathe/Turn-Mill, Screw Machines or CNC Horizontal and Vertical Milling centers.
Key Qualifications Include:
- Preferred 5 to 8 years CNC milling experience
- Comprehensive knowledge of blueprint reading and understanding of GD&T
- Experience with Gibbscam (preferred) or other form of CAD cam
- Experience with Fanuc, Siemans, and Mitsubishi controls a plus, must be able to edit code
- Ability to work with close tolerances as tight as +/-.0001
- Firm understanding of milling tools and ability to determine appropriate feed and speed
- Experience maintaining machinery and work centers through preventative maintenance programs
- Experience with inspection and CMM operation or programming a plus.
Full time employment is offered, with day and swing shifts available, ability to alternate is a plus. Benefits include vacation, holidays, medical, dental/vision and 401k. Reliability and dependability are a must with the ability to work efficiently. Compensation is commensurate with demonstrable performance.
JACO Machine Works is an AS9100 Rev C and ISO9001:2008 registered manufacturer of precision components and assemblies for high technology companies throughout the United States. Conveniently located in Scotts Valley near highway 17 access points, our facility is approximately 16 miles from Los Gatos, 20 miles from Campbell, with the benefit of a reverse commute on highway 17.
Role: CNC Machinist Programmer
Location: Scotts Valley,
Apply for this job now.