£18,720 - £20,000 per annum
Full Time - Permanent
40 hours per week - Every Sat, Sun, Mon - Flexible on remaning 2 days
We are looking to recruit an ambitious and highly driven sales professional. Our client are setting the standard for customer service and we are looking to grow the team with like-minded, professional and friendly individuals.
To achieve business goals by delivery of service standards that exceeds customers' expectations and meeting/exceeding sales targets. Responsible for pro-actively dealing with customer referrals/queries via phone, emails, webchat, conversion of home emergency work and internal referrals, converting to confirmed sales. Delivering a first class end to end customer service by effectively dealing with customer's sales enquiries, providing indicative quotes, liaising with Engineers for survey/fitting in a manner whereby customer expectations are exceeded and sales opportunities maximised.
- Dealing with all customer enquiries promptly and ensuring timely follow up on all enquiries
- Quickly responding to web chats and following up with emails if necessary
- Ascertaining customer needs and advising a fit for purpose solution based on customer requirements and use of technical knowledge of products explaining to customers the benefits and product spec
- Ensuring knowledge of customer needs by using effective questioning techniques
- Provide an accurate indicative quotes for customers
- To draw out and overcome the customer's objections in order to get the sale.
- Negotiate where necessary whilst protecting profit margin
- Advising customers on lead times regarding product and fitting
- Book job in engineers diary, ensuring mutually convenient time/date
- Undertake a closure call with customer - following up on fitting, product, satisfaction and taking final payment as required
- Monitor and nurture pipeline business
- Perform against measured KPIs - Conversion Rate, Margin, Average order Value, Time to price quote, outstanding invoices, Webchat response time and feedback score
- Ensure all subcontractor paperwork is returned and all jobs are invoiced accurately within the agreed timeframe.
- Ensure all jobs within mercury are invoiced immediately on completion of the works
- Ensure that information security policies and procedures are adhered to as defined in Evander's Information Security Management System (ISMS), and that all information security incidents are reported promptly
- Experience of working within a sales focused/targeted environment - is essential
- Experience and evidence of meeting/exceeding personal sales targets - is essential
- Ability to sell and convert a lead
- Ability to negotiate with the customer whilst protecting profit margin
- Ability to work as part of a team to achieve shared objectives / overall goals of the business;
- Effective communicator with excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Strong planning and organisational skills
- Ability to prioritise workload effectively
- Ability to solve problems readily
- Build technical knowledge of our products
- Experience of working within a customer focused environment is essential
*In applying for this role, you are consenting for RSD Recruitment to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you