Our client an developer of new for sale housing communities targeted primarily to first-time and first and second move-up homebuyers throughout Southern California is seeking a talented Senior Project Manager. The Developer is building residential neighborhoods and is aggressively pursuing additional land acquisitions throughout Northern California.
We currently have an opening for a Senior Project Manager / Land Planner / Forward Planner with at least 4 to 6 years of experience to work projects located throughout the Sacramento area.
Key Responsibilities for this position include:
· To oversee the project management of specific projects including direct responsibility for obtaining all entitlements, permits, discretionary approvals, licenses and bonds.
· Prepare specific site development due-diligence budgets and schedules.
· Contract and manage projects’ third party consultants
· Direct the process of developing all architecture subject to the President’s and the VP Project Management’s approval of plans
· Schedule all projects
· Understand and communicate project conditions, agreements and jurisdictional requirements
Secondary Responsibilities include:
To coordinate the work of architects, engineers, landscape architects, utility consultants and other consultants.
· To review and comment on the development aspects of specific Purchase Agreements
· Maintain a running list of potential Sales Disclosures
· To complete projects to bond exoneration.
Our ideal candidate will have:
· Must have 4 to 6 or more years of experience as a Project Manager for a production home builder or land developer providing blue top lots.
· Excellent time management skills
· Strong verbal and written communications skills
· The ability to prioritize multiple projects and deadlines
· Experience with Microsoft office applications
Position offers salary, bonus, medical benefits, vacation, holiday and sick pay, 401K and other perks. Supportive work environment as well as opportunities for professional growth.
Professional Staffing Ventures specializes in direct hire strategic search efforts. Creating long term partnerships with clients and candidates through our consultative approach. Real jobs, real people, real success! Quality candidates, quality results.
Role: Forward Planner/Project Manager
Apply for this job now.