SEND Teaching Assistant: Reception TA (mornings only)
Location: Wallsend, North Tyneside
Pay: £299.70 - £350 per week
September 2021 - December 2021
Salary is dependent on experience, training or qualifications. The minimum experience, training or qualifications required for this position are a minimum of a Level 2 qualification in childcare and experience of supporting children with SEND.
Vision for Education is looking to appoint a SEND Teaching Assistant (SEND TA) to join our successful supply team and work in a local primary school in Wallsend, North Tyneside. This is a long-term SEND Teaching Assistant (SEND TA) role which will commence in May 2021, on a potentially permanent basis. This position will be part-time, and working hours will be 8:30 - 12.30, Monday to Friday.
Working as part of a dynamic and creative team, the successful SEND Teaching Assistant (SEND TA) will focus on delivering one to one support to a pupil in Reception with global delay. The successful applicant will be expected to be comfortable with the EYFS curriculum and will be able to deliver tailored support to the individual.
This average sized primary school is looking for a committed and successful SEND Teaching Assistant (SEND TA) to join their motivated team. This primary school has a strong team spirit and dedicated work ethic among staff.
To be considered for the SEND Teaching Assistant (SEND TA) position, you will:
- Hold a minimum of a Level 2 qualification in Childcare.
- Have experience of working as a Teaching Assistant in the EYFS.
- Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of school staff.
- Have experience of delivering one to one support to pupils who have Special Educational Needs.
- Experience of working with children with ASC or ADHD would be advantageous.
Vision for Education is committed to safeguarding children and young people. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.
About Vision for Education
Vision for Education is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. We are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff.
What Vision for Education offer?
- As a valued employee of Vision for Education, you will receive:
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers' Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and an online Educare training package worth £350.
- Regular social events with 100% complimentary food and drinks.
- £50 refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
How to apply
If you are a qualified SEND Teaching Assistant (SEND TA) who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across Vision for Education, please contact our Newcastle Primary Team