Independent contractor consultant sought for long term contract to assist the Director of Design & Construction in supporting the growth of the Company through the marketing, design and construction of new and renovated bookstore and cafe facilities, managed and operated by the Company throughout the country.
· Coordinate the marketing process with the Director of Design & Construction and design teams in support of the Company’s creation of new business opportunities on university and college campuses
· Develop capital budgets and coordinate construction projects with the Company’s team of project managers, architects and store planners, vendors, and contractors, on time and under budget
· Serve as Company’s liaison with college client’s business and facilities representatives from project start to completion
· Identify and perform “special projects” tasks for the Director of Design & Construction
· Employ the highest level of communications skills to coordinate design and management issues with all levels of management within the Company and with college clients
· Travel required.
Degree in Interior Design, Architecture, Construction Management, Project Management or related field and minimum 5 years experience in architecture and/or construction management of retail projects.
Excellent time management and communications skills a must.
Sales/marketing experience, campus planning and/or facilities background, independent/entrepreneurial work ethic, a plus.
Account is for nationally recognized company.
Role: Retail Design and Construction Project Management
Location: Basking Ridge,
Apply for this job now.