The Internal Auditor is responsible for:
- performing audits of assigned functions including financial, operational and compliance audits;
- being involved in the planning and audit testing for each audit project and completing fieldwork;
- making oral presentations of audit findings to management;
- effectively executing the bank’s SOX 404 audit testing program;
- project participation related to internal controls, compliance issues, system changes, etc.;
- follow-up to validate resolution of open audit issues;
- maintaining internal audit work paper documentation; and
- developing and maintaining productive working relationships with all levels of management.
Expanding manufacturing company located in of Cleveland, OH
Role: INTERNAL AUDITOR
Apply for this job now.