We channel capitalism as a force for good, supporting sustainable and socially good economic activity with green and social finance.
We are currently shortlisted as a finalist for Investor of the Year with a leading sustainability awards company.
You do not need to have experience in our sectors but if not you must have a genuine interest and desire to transition to this space.
All of our team are believers and that is more important to us than relevant sector experience.
We are well funded with a strong balance sheet. We also provide intellectual as well as financial capital in order to maximise our impact.
We deploy our own proprietary capital and provide corporate finance / investment banking services to more broadly support our ecosystem.
We are active in debt, equity and everything in between and you will work on a range of transaction sizes. If we think that something ought to be funded then we will work to deliver a solution to make that happen.
If you believe doing well and doing good don’t have to be incompatible then working with us could be the opportunity for you.
You will have completed or are about to complete an analyst program at a leading bank or proprietary investor.
You will have gained the technical and communication skills necessary and be ready to take the next step up in your career.
Our founder is ex-Morgan Stanley and has a global PE background so you will need to be of this calibre.
What will you be doing?
You will have significant exposure working across our activities including
- deploying our own capital in both equity and debt
- working with our capital markets function
- ongoing involvement in our portfolio companies and investments.
You will have direct engagement with decision makers. You will build trust in your judgement and ability and will be empowered as a result.
Your day to day will combine all the usual transactional workstreams with responsibility for creation of financial models and investment/credit committee presentations.
You will work closely with counterparties including founders, management teams, other banks and such like.
We have a very flat structure with an emphasis on giving and you will be expected to
- support and train others in the skills you currently have (including financial modelling, presentation creation, transaction process management)
- have ambition for personal growth
All our team:
- Believe in the urgent need to direct capital into companies and solutions that will help reduce our negative effect on the planet and the climate
- Have committed to joining a team full of passionate, like-minded people
- Work hard as a team to meet our shared goal of creating a ‘bank’ that’s fit for the future
We would like you to bring:
- A demonstrated capability of operating at the highest level and to the highest standards
- Pride in building and maintaining financial models
- Fluent communication to the relevant internal and external parties using presentations, investment memoranda, “pitch decks”, and reports
- A desire to nurture and teach others your skills
- The ability to develop bespoke solutions drawing on your experience and skills
- Analysis and data manipulation and control through financial models
- Communication through presentations and reports
- Investment from our own balance sheet funds
- Transaction management
- Ongoing management of investments