Company: RGF STAFFING UK LIMITED
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £70000 - £75000 per annum + bonus, hybrid, dental, health, cws
A global business operating out of London is seeking an experienced global Reward Lead to sit betweem operations and strategy. This role plays a key part to the SLT as a number 2 alongside the Senior Manager. Whilst contributing to the strategic direction of the the Euopean bysuness, this professional will also be invo;ved in teh oerational side too.
To oversee the delivery of all Reward operational processes across EMEA in line governance frameworks, e.g. annual salary review. Lead, alongside the Rewards Senior Manager and Senior Leadership, any reward projects or large-scale Compensation and Benefits change programs, including, strategy design, execution, implementation, and review.
You will also play a key role in guiding business stakeholders and local HR teams across EMEA in all reward issues as the central expert within the field of Reward You will also review remuneration policy on an annual basis to ensure compliance and fit for purpose. Providing strategic direction for international compensation and benefits practices and policies that are aligned with business goals and objectives.
- Work with the business to help determine Reward issues or opportunities across EMEA. For all reward projects or operational reward tasks, you will be responsible for defining the deliverables, timelines, and resource requirements.
- Liaise with IT and HRIS team to provide requirements for system development and implementation. Fulfil a 'business process owner' role in compensation and benefits systems transformation projects, ensuring local needs are communicated clearly to central HRIS development team. This may include project management of design, implementation and change management for compensation and benefits systems transformation projects.
- Prepare all materials required for EMEA Remuneration Committee meetings.
- Evaluate and support effectiveness and impact of EMEA Recognition Programs
- Hybrid working
- Excellent Pension Plan
- Healthcare and wider medical plan
- Annual Bonus and annual pay review
- Generous annual leave
- Flexible benefits policy
- Free parking on site
- Subsidized restaurant and Costa Coffee on site too!