Employment Lawyer | Excellent Salary and Full Benefits
A leading UK law firm offering full-service legal support to a range of clients requires an employment lawyer to join their Berkshire team.
Summary of role
The employment lawyer will be joining a dynamic team who provide fast, proactive and practical employment law support. Approachable and commercially aware, their specialists have in-depth experience of the issues faced by businesses when managing their staff. The employment lawyer will manage employment tribunal cases and conduct advocacy at hearings. Other responsibilities of the employment lawyer will include:
- Providing day-to-day employment law advice to clients;
- Drafting and reviewing contracts and other employment-related documentation;
- Assisting other teams with employment law issues, including corporate support;
- Providing training to clients; and
- Attending networking and marketing events.
If successful in this employment lawyer role, your clients will range from private individuals and owner managed businesses to multi-national corporations, public companies, professional partnerships, banks and financial institutions.
The business is looking to appoint an employment lawyer with experience in a recognised employment team or in-house department. Other demonstrable skills and experience of the employment lawyer include:
- In-depth knowledge of Employment law
- Pragmatic and research-based approach and some business development experience.
- Team player with good communication and organisational skills
- Proven excellence in client care
The successful employment lawyer will be offered an excellent starting salary, full benefits package and top-tier work for an excellent, diverse client base.
If you would like to be considered for this employment lawyer role, please send us your CV today via the form below.
Origin Legal is handling a number of Employment Solicitor vacancies throughout the South East. If you are an Employment Solicitor looking for a move, call now for a confidential discussion.
Origin Legal follow strict best practice recruitment guidelines monitored by the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC). Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However, we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.