DRIVING INFINITE POSSIBILITIES WITHIN A DIVERSIFIED, GLOBAL ORGANIZATION
System Sensor is the world's largest manufacturer of commercial smoke detectors and fire protection appliances and we are seeking an experienced electrical engineer to join us in the role of senior analog design engineer.
The ideal candidate for this position will have at least 5 years of experience in analog circuit design. Responsibilities will include performing functions that lead to the concept and design of new products and the improvement of current products. The candidate is expected to complete assignments with minimal supervision. In this role, you will support Honeywell business to deliver innovative solutions that meet the evolving needs of customers. You will work alongside some of the world's most talented engineers. You will contribute to the development of Honeywell's next generation products by designing, testing and validating products/processes from prototype to market. You will be part of a group of highly committed professionals who provide expertise to ensure the success of complex engineering projects and programs while acting as a mentor to more junior engineers. You will interact with internal and external customers to facilitate the completion of products to customer specifications.
Use your advanced engineering knowledge by working on exciting products and processes serving billions of customers around the globe
Expand your engineering skills in a team-based culture by working with innovative products and technologies
Partner with various project teams to reach effective solutions to complex engineering problems
Executing Project Subtasks Assist product and process certification Ensure project and product compliance Presentations to leadership and customers Consult with vendors and suppliers
YOU MUST HAVE
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering
- Some experience in the field or in a related area
- Minimum 3 or more years of experience in Analog Circuit Design
- Provide design concepts and prototypes for new products and product families, based on the needs of the marketing team. Initial concepts should include detailed schematics, unique test requirements, cost targets, and timing.
- Interface with other functional groups, such as manufacturing and marketing, to ensure that the needs of those groups are factored into all design activities.
- Good understanding of agency requirements that affect life safety products, and analyze new product designs relative to those requirements
- Experience in the use of engineering tools, such as Mentor Graphics, for capturing schematics and performing simulation on new designs early in the design cycle
- Good working knowledge of Six Sigma design tools
- Analyze factory and field problems with existing products and implement corrective action
- Ability to influence cross-functional teams to deliver optimal solutions
- Excellent analytical skills including problem solving, trouble shooting and management of priorities to resolve complex issues
- Strong written and verbal skill
Application Link: #&site=1
A Fortune 100 company, Honeywell creates solutions that improve quality of life for people around the globe and generating clean, healthy energy, and using it more efficiently; increasing our safety and security; enabling people to connect, communicate, and collaborate; and equipping our customers to be even more productive. Our Great Positions in Good Industries have been a huge driver of our portfolio development and organic growth across industries, including homes and building, aviation, defense and space, oil and gas, industrial, chemicals and vehicles.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy.
For more information on how we process your information in the job application process, please refer to Recruitment Privacy Notice .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here. No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement© 2017 Honeywell International Inc.
Role: Honeywell Senior Analog Circuit Design Engineer
Location: Saint Charles,
Apply for this job now.