Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Salary: £32,000 - £36,000 per annum
Reed Business Support are currently working exclusively with a national brand for our Kent based client in securing them an Operations Controller role.
The ideal Operations Controller would need to be able to demonstrate relevant experience with the below duties:
Operations Controller duties:
- Flight preparation and providing required information, completing risk assessments.
- Furnishing the flight crew, with appropriate information that may be necessary for the safe conduct of the flight.
- Organising aircraft handling for the schedule.
- Providing a flight planning service on a shift pattern, working days and nights.
- Ensuring through effective over-sight that flights are safely and efficiently planned, cleared and monitored in accordance with established standards and regulations.
If you are a Operations Controller looking for an excellent opportunity to join an exciting and growing brand, please apply today.
Operations Controller benefits include:
- Opportunity to ride a private jet in training.
- Holiday entitlement which increases with length of service.
- Clear path for career progression and developments opportunities, with outstanding potential earnings.
- Possibility of hybrid working after bedding-in period.
- And many more!
The ideal candidate should:
- Have experience in worldwide flight planning as well as a great interest.
- Be an excellent communicator.
- Have excellent co-ordination skills.
- Have flexible to the demands of the role.
- Be willing to work 4 days on, 4 days off with a cross between days and nights.
A candidate that has studied in Aviation with a passion for planes would be desirable. They will ideally also be able to drive due to the location the role is based and be willing to work 12-hour shifts.
If you are an experienced Flight Operations Controller, then please apply today!