After nearly 60 years in business, HoneyBaked Ham is still deeply committed to our Mission--Celebrating life, one meal at a time. We are the home of the world’s greatest ham, and the secret to our success isn’t a secret at all—it is our associates. They are part of a high performance team that is committed to treating customers like gold and proudly stands behind every one of our products.
We are seeking a Senior Accounts Payable Processor at our corporate office in Alpharetta to authenticate, verify approvals, and process vendor invoices in a timely, monthly close. Specific responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring authenticity of invoices including external and internal coding, budgeting, and approval authority
- Reconciling any prior balances on vendor invoices
- Processing invoices relating to inventory, repairs, utilities, sales taxes, corporate requests, and customer refunds
- Performing processes required for weekly check run to include retained files
- Providing customer support to internal and external customers regarding payment activity, invoice status, and general ledger coding
- Performing internal audits as directed for multiple retail locations and communicating audit results to leadership.
- Identifying invoices where sales tax should be accrued and preparing data for the accrual to be made on a monthly basis
- All other duties as assigned
Ideal candidates will possess the following:
- 5-8 years related Accounts Payable experience, account reconciliations, and other administrative accounting functions
- College degree preferred or equivalent on-the-job experience
- Sense of urgency with ability to meet deadlines while maintaining accuracy
- Ability to maintain a professional relationship with internal and external customers
- 10 key by touch
- Proficient with Microsoft Office
- Ability to work independently as well as with a team
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and large volumes of work
- Must be able to work occasional overtime throughout the year, especially at month end and peak seasons
- Treat Customers Like Gold.
- Treat Everyone with Respect.
- Do the Right Thing.
- Deliver Quality & Growth Worthy of the Brand.
- Make a Difference. Have Some Fun.
We offer a full benefit package including options for medical, dental, vision, vacation, 401(K), tuition reimbursement, associate discounts, etc.
For immediate consideration, email your resume.