TITLE: FINANCE MANAGER
REPORTS TO:GENERAL MANAGER
Pat O’Brien Finance Manager position must have previous prime, marginal and sub-prime experience with a thorough understanding of F&I procedure and compliance. Also must be extremely organized and have excellent communication skills.
· Offering vehicle financing and insurance to customers and providing them with a thorough explanation of aftermarket products and service contracts and a complete explanation of manufacturer and dealership service procedures and policies.
· Seeking new lending institutions and maintaining good working relationships to secure competitive interest rates and financing programs.
· Processing financing and leasing deals accurately and securing approval through financial sources to secure approval and through the proper federal, state and corporate channels.
· Understanding and complying with federal, state and local regulations that affect the new and used-vehicle and finance departments.
We will get you AFIP Certified - Our Training Rocks.
Auto Sales and Leasing Finance Managers also receive:
- Industry-leading and ongoing sales and marketing training
- Career growth opportunity
- Comprehensive Health plan with vision, dental available
- Participation in GM Bonus Program opportunities to earn an extra $600 to $1650 from GM
- GM employee discount pricing on new vehicles
- 5 day work week
- Free parking
- Paid vacation time and time off on major holidays
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS That are considered a MUST HAVE:
- Self-Starter - Proactive approach
- Referral-Building Skills
- Organizational Skills
- Listening Skills
- Work Ethic
Our Mission at Pat O'Brien Chevrolet is to create the superior customer experience in an auto dealership... By constantly evaluating and improving, to exceed customer expectations... In order to add the highest value, and show respect to each and every employee and customer.
Pat O'Brien Chevrolet started in 2005 with a single location in Willoughby Hills. In eight short years we have grown from a single location to 4 large dealerships becoming the largest Chevy retailer in Ohio and one of the largest in the United States. We attribute our success to how we do business, the way we treat our customers and our team of highly trained and dedicated team members.
As a Pat O'Brien Chevrolet team member...
You will have pride in your new career. We treat our team members with respect and believe that translates with how you will treat our customers. We offer great service and honest upfront dealing in all of our products and services.
You will be provided all the necessary tools to succeed. We offer industry leading departmental training, state of the art technology, world class facilities and endless resources and opportunities to grow personally and professionally.
You will be involved in the community and charitable causes. We feel servicing the community is just as important as servicing our customers. We invest time, energy and financial support to many charities and causes important to communities in which we reside.
You will have fun. We make the car buying experience fun for the customer and have fun doing what we love... getting America where they need to go.
Role: Automotive Finance Manager
Apply for this job now.