My Client is a well-established Legal 500 firm within Manchester and they are recruiting for a HoD in Employment Law to help progress the department.
The successful Employment Solicitor will have a wide range of experience in Employment law, providing quality employment advice, support, and training to clientele, which is made up of leading businesses and organisations. You will be expected to have significant business development experience where you will lead and take on new initiatives such as seminars, workshops, and tender for new work.
* Strong commercial awareness Advising on business matters.
* They will be able to deal with contentious and non-contentious work
* Advise on all aspects of employment law.
* Negotiate settlement agreements.
* Draft contracts of employment.
* Bringing & defending employment tribunal claims
* Qualified Solicitor or Filex.
* (6-8+ years PQE, no upper limit).
* Commercially minded with business development skills to support plans for growth and develop your own career.
* Excellent client service.
* Excellent Employment Law knowledge.
* Ability to build good relationships with clients, potential clients, and multipliers.
* Supervision Skills.
In exchange for your hard work and commitment, we offer:
* A competitive remuneration package and additional benefits.
* A supportive and friendly working environment.
* The opportunity to work for a firm that prides itself on top quality, complex and challenging work.
* Excellent training and a structured approach to personal development through our competency framework.
If this is a role that sound of interest to you, please send your CV across or alternatively call me to enquire about other opportunities.