Snapsheet is looking for a Product Marketing Manager to join our team!
As a pioneer in virtual appraisals and a leader in claims automation, the demand for Snapsheet's leading insurance claims software platforms has never been greater. As a result, we are looking for a passionate, results-driven product marketing manager to help lead the marketing effort to grow our customer base and meet market demand.
As the Snapsheet Cloud product marketing manager, you will have the opportunity to help lead marketing for our SaaS solutions including positioning and messaging, technical marketing content, and go-to-market activities, working across a diverse set of teams including integrated marketing, engineering, product, customers success and sales.
You will collaborate closely with Product Management and Marketing and interact with almost every team across the company to execute on your plans, evaluate the results, and share your findings. You will be a reliable contributor and work closely with product team members to take Snapsheet's software products and tech-enabled solutions to market in new and innovative ways. You will work closely with fellow marketers and sales leaders to help drive awareness and promotion of our products, delivering relevant content to support our demand generation motions.
This job is fun and moves fast. We are looking for a quick study who can remain calm and resilient in this fast-paced environment (and bringing in a little fun never hurt :).
- Partner with head of Marketing to create a go-to-market plan for Snapsheet Cloud's suite of software solutions including development of the value proposition, messaging, metrics, and operational model
- Partner closely with Product Management and other leadership across our entire product portfolio to understand the product strategy and distill key functionality and value into core product positioning
- Develop compelling messaging and content for our products
- Easily translate technology concepts into business benefits
- Engage customers, partners and sellers through compelling storytelling
- Deliver effective sales and partner enablement content and training
- Evangelize cloud-native, API-driven claims software and virtual appraisal concepts and trends to market
- Define the customer experience that drives strong engagement with our marketing assets while driving high-intent leads
- Partner with head of Marketing to land Snapsheet Cloud across our digital channels
- Partner with our sales and account teams to land Snapsheet Cloud across target customers
- Define key success metrics across stakeholders/leadership team
- Work with the broader team to develop innovative new ways to showcase the power of the Snapsheet Claims platform
- Keep current with industry technology trends and how Snapsheet can be best positioned against competitors
- 5+ years of experience in B2B product marketing, product management, or solution engineering at a high-tech company, or equivalent
- Experience with enterprise software or homegrown solutions
- Demonstrated success in positioning and launching differentiated products that meet and exceed business objectives
- Proven track record performing well in a startup, fast-paced environment
- Drive to think strategically, with an appetite for tactical execution.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Creative writing and illustration skills that are engaging, entertaining and precise
- Experience managing strategic projects across multiple teams with the ability to manage up and across an organization, functions and teams
- Possess a data-informed approach and are driven to set measurable goals for every project you take on
- Experience working directly with analysts, customers, and partners.
You might also be successful in this role if the following applies to you:
- Confident personality with a service-minded approach who can successfully define and drive project execution with minimal guidance
- Strong communication skills
Present clearly and concisely in front of Salesforce executives, vendors, partners, and customers
- Craft compelling demo narratives that accurately position our products and align to our corporate messaging
- Team player with proven ability to lead/inspire through influence
- Creative thinker that can generate innovative ideas and lead a cross-functional team to drive execution
- Driven, self-motivated, flexible, and resilient
Don't miss this opportunity to contribute to a maturing Product Marketing organization! You will learn from a diverse and experienced team during an exciting period of fast growth and expansion. If you want to be at a company where you can learn something new every day, grow your skills in different areas of product marketing, and manage complex and highly visible launches, then you should apply for this position.
Snapsheet is an equal opportunity employer.
Powered by JazzHR