We are seeking hardworking, passionate educators to work at a preschool and childcare center in Canton! This individual will assist presenting age appropriate activities for children. All Around Children offers benefits that include: health/dental/vision insurance, paid vacation and sick days, paid holidays.
Part-time and full-time positions available.
- Help teachers with children's activities
- Give breaks as needed
- Create a fun and safe learning environment
- Establish and maintain positive relationships with students and parents
- Maintain the health and safety of all students
- Previous experience in childcare
- Passionate about working with children
- Ability to build rapport with children
- Positive and patient demeanor
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Training in First Aid, CPR, Communicable Disease, and Child Abuse/Neglect are preferred
- Job requirements include a high school diploma, current physical, and ability to pass BCII/FBI background check.
Please respond with resume and availability.
Role: Childcare Support Staff
Apply for this job now.