Clinical or Counseling Psychologist for Scott Air Force Base in O'Fallen Family Medicine Clinic
Can be licensed in any state since it is a military base.
Less than 30 minutes from St. Louis, MO
Working with active duty members and their families
Full time, M-F
NO Weekend, NO Holidays
Civilian contractor position working with active duty members and their families in the Family Medicine Clinic.
Core responsibilities are conducting psychological evaluations utilizing information from clinical interviews, psychological testing, and collateral sources, as appropriate. The Psychologist will establish psychiatric diagnoses according to the American Psychiatric Association Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Disorders.
- Degree: Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.) or Doctor of Psychology (PsyD).
- Education: Graduate from an American Psychology Association accredited college or university with a doctoral degree in clinical or counseling psychology.
- Internship/Residency: Successful completion from an internship in psychology accredited by the American Psychological Association.
- Experience: As required to meet clinical competency requirements specified in the Service-specific credentialing instructions.
- Licensure: Current, full, active, and unrestricted license to practice as a psychologist in any State, the District of Columbia, Guam, Puerto Rico, or US Virgin Islands.
- U.S. Citizenship: HCWs performing under this contract shall be U.S. citizens.
- English Language Requirement: The Contractor shall ensure that all HCWs providing services under this contract can read, write, and speak English well enough to communicate effectively.
- HCW Physical Capability: HCWs shall be physically capable of standing and/or sitting for extended periods of time and physically capable of performing all services required under the contract and TO.
The Clinical Psychologist must practice within the guidelines of their state licensing board, American Psychological Association Ethical Principles and Code of Conduct, and MTF privileges.
Additionally the Psychologist will provide psychological treatment for individuals and groups; help medical and surgical patients deal with illnesses or injuries. The position also includes assisting in the rehabilitation of patients.
- Duty hours will be an 8-hr day, Monday -Friday, between #removed#hrs at the Clinic Supervisor's decision and/or the Flight Commander. With a 1-hour lunch break between #removed#hrs at the Clinic Supervisor and/or Flight Commander's decision.
- No Weekends or Federal Holidays.
Powered by JazzHR