The Marketing Director is responsible for design, development and implementation of a strategic marketing program that aligns with corporate strategy, drives revenue, increases brand awareness, creates demand for new products and professional services and generates a continuous flow of high-quality leads. Our marketing program should integrate a wide range of branding strategies, methodologies, SEO, automated marketing tools, electronic/social media platforms and initiatives. The Marketing Director provides management, supervision and strategic direction to the Marketing Team. Collaborating with leaders, colleagues, teams, and strategic partners, the Marketing Director is the key driver in the implementation of marketing strategies that accelerate ASI’s top line growth and market share expansion. This position reports to ASI’s President or other designated executive.
- Design, develop and implement a comprehensive marketing program to include a focused marketing strategy, marketing communications (digital and other), events, brand awareness, product and service promotion, lead generation: ensuring desired outcomes.
- Define and capitalize on opportunities to gain market share and expand brand recognition. Such as new methodologies, events, partnerships and platforms to expand market share to drive growth.
- Monitor client feedback, SEO, industry trends, competitor strategies and market penetration levels Provide analysis, ROI reports and performance-to-plan status: making recommendations to achieve business objectives.
- Develop reports, strategies, plans, budget/resource allocation recommendations.
- Proactively collaborate with Audimation managers, colleagues, teams and strategic partners in the development and execution of strategic marketing plans and initiatives. Drive open communication to identify marketing needs, develop solutions and capitalize on new opportunities.
- Provide engaged management, direction and supervision to the Marketing team which results in the delivery of high quality marketing products and services. Clearly communicate: strategic plans, performance targets, execution schedules, quality standards, duties/responsibilities, protocols and processes.
- Develop and deliver team member performance plans which include timelines (monthly, quarterly, annually), targets, standards, enabling protocols, tools and resources. Provide real-time performance feed-back and recommendations, with an emphasis on candid, two-way communication as well as periodic performance reviews.
- Enable and empower the development of Marketing team members through coaching and training. Position Marketing team members to achieve current performance targets and prepare them to meet future challenges.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communication or a related field
- Minimum of ten (10) years senior level marketing management experience with a minimum of four years in a marketing leadership role that included direct staff supervision, performance management and professional development.
- Significant marketing experience in the technology/software and services industry.
- Demonstrated ability to design and deliver innovative marketing strategies, long and short- term strategic plans and initiatives that successfully drive sales and brand awareness.
- Proven ability to successfully lead and manage all aspects of Marketing team performance; creating a cohesive, empowered team that routinely exceeds performance targets.
- Experienced in the development and implementation of focused, multi-faceted marketing programs which include the use of electronic/social media planforms, SEO marketing techniques, content design/ development, marketing automation tools, events and industry best practices.
- Expertise and experience in the use of electronic/digital marketing technologies. Including but not limited to: analytics, email marketing, mid-market/enterprise marketing automation, SEO marketing tools, CRM applications.
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate with teams, colleagues and partners, to develop solutions and action plans (which factor in all relevant goals, impacts and implications) creating a successful outcome for all stakeholders.
- Ability to exceed defined performance target in with a continual sense of urgency.
- Fluency in the entire Microsoft Office suite of products - Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook as well as personal computers, peripherals and mobile devices.
- Ability to travel via air, vehicle, train or public transportation to support events, conferences, etc.
Audimation Services Inc., a Houston based analysis, audit and software analytics firm, was founded to help fellow accountants, auditors and financial professionals learn to use technology to gain more value and deeper insights from their data. Through our long-standing partnership with CaseWare, our goal is to help organizations leverage technology to improve efficiency, increase collaboration, strengthen controls and improve business processes. We provide our clients with a true competitive edge by enabling them to get the most from technology by providing support, professional services, training and other value-add resources. Our clients include major accounting firms, Fortune 1000 companies, federal, state and local government, corporations in all industry sectors, non-profits and higher education. Our team continues to put the customer first in all we do - and to us, that’s what matters most.
Role: Marketing Director
Apply for this job now.