Key Result Area: Technical Support
Supporting Goal: To have knowledge of electrical power and control.
1. remove electrical components.
2. install electrical cables.
3. install cable into the cable glands.
4. plan and install electrical raceways.
5. perform terminations of all types including branch circuit
6. read blueprints, schematics and functional drawings.
7. understanding of 1 phase and 3 phase circuits.
8. Identifies and corrects function problems on equipment (troubleshooting).
9. lead at least four E2, E3 and helpers on small tasks.
10. ability to do a material takeoff of tasks/projects as well as complete a layout of work. This will require the understanding of all materials and tools needed to complete a task/project. This also requires the knowledge of where to install mounting devices.
11. Demonstrates the knowledge of necessary technical skills of MCCs, Switchgear, transformers, panel boards and power distribution.
12. understanding of necessary documentation.
13. understanding of Company Quality Standards and Safety Standards and abides by them.
Ensures that all functions of individual components meet client specifications.
Role: Journeyman Electrician
Apply for this job now.