Waltham Abbey - Essex
Daily Rate - £130 - £145 (Salary is dependent on experience, training or qualifications). The minimum experience, training or qualifications required for this position are a Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree with QTS/QTLS and recent teaching experience.
Immediate Start - Temporary Supply Role
Smart Teachers is currently recruiting for Secondary Teachers to join a pool of supply staff for a secondary school in Waltham Abbey, Essex. The school requires Secondary Teachers to teach KS3/4 students across a range of subjects including CORE, Art, Humanities and more. This is a temporary ongoing position. If successful, you will be joining a school rated by Ofsted as “Good”. Situated in Essex, this is a smaller than average sized co-ed school that caters for pupils aged 11 - 16. This school is easily commutable from North London.
- Secondary Teacher
- Immediate start
- Supply role
- £130 - £145
- Perfect for those wanting short term assignments or flexible working
- Supportive school with supportive leadership
- Ofsted rated “good”
- Located just outside of North London
- Under an hour from Liverpool street station - East London
- This school offer a comprehensive induction programme for all staff
- Ongoing extensive professional development for any staff
- Access to onsite gym
- Allocated onsite parking space
To be considered for the Secondary Teacher position, you will:
- Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree with QTS
- Proven and recent experience teaching the UK, or an equivalent, curriculum
- NQTs and/or OS-trained teachers are welcome to apply
- Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding children, young people and vulnerable adults. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.
About Smart Teachers
Smart Teachers is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. We are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff. We have branches across the country, and we are part of the world-renowned education company Tes Global.
What Smart Teachers offer
As a valued employee of Smart Teachers, you will receive
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (to commence when schools re-open, subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers' Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE online EduCare training package, including 38 accredited safeguarding and duty of care online courses.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
How to apply
If you are a Secondary Teacher who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.