Desktop Support AnalystCompensation:
Candidates who excel at explaining intricate technical information to the non-technical user will be ideal for this position. We're looking for driven individuals who are most productive in an active and positive environment. If that description matches your personal qualities, Robert Half Technology has an Application Support role that may be the position for you. The ideal candidate for this position is motivated and has effective problem-solving abilities.
What you get to do every single day
- Supply desktop and application support in accordance with established policies and procedures
- Build and maintain end-user documentation
- Interact regularly and effectively with ticket submitters
- Maintain records of daily data communication transactions, issues and remedial actions taken or installation activities
- Triage reported issues and system errors
- Keep up, explore, and fix computer systems, hardware, printers, and computer peripheralsJob Requirements:
- Experience supporting applications
- Strong troubleshooting skills
- Salesforce CRM knowledge
Robert Half Technology matches IT professionals with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary, project or full-time basis. From roles in software and applications to IT infrastructure and operations, we provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities.
Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches you with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4429. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.